Here at Mount Tahoma Coffee Company, we pride ourselves in perfecting the art of roasting. We roast our coffee in small batches to ensure your coffee is brought to the peak of perfection, finding the balance of a quality roast with the uniqueness that the origin of the coffee brings.
- We source all our coffee from traceable farms who engage in sustainable farming practices, and most of our coffee comes from fair trade and organic coffee farmers. This ensures a responsibly grown quality coffee bean, brought to you by farmers who have grown amazing coffee for generations.
- We embody the concept of the “micro-roaster”. What does that mean? All of our coffee is made to order! This ensures freshness on the highest level; know when you receive your coffee, it went straight form the roaster to the vacuum sealed bag you have before you. 🙂
- Our coffee is almost always direct sourced from smaller farms and co ops. We do our best to eliminate the middle man for two reasons: getting the farmers more money and passing savings on to you! We will always note our caused based coffee and identify the regions and farms these coffees come from.
- Our #1 goal is your happiness with the coffee we’ve sent you. If you are ever unhappy don’t be afraid to contact us for a replacement or refund.
- Yes we sell Green coffee for home roasters! There is however a 2.5lbs minimum and we do not sell to retailers. Please email us for a special link.
Email Sales@mttahomacoffee.com or go to the Contact Us page for more info!